Operations to Reduce Obesity

24-02-2018 piska2000
FONT SIZE :
fontsize_dec
fontsize_inc
I

Currently, the problem of obesity has gone out of our hands. It is something that we have under control and often do not know how to solve. That is why medicine has evolved to achieve solve the main problems related to obesity.

I

The first operation is the gastric bypass, same as the stomach is divided into two parts, the smallest in contact with food. This helps you feel satisfied eating less food than they normally would eat.

I

The second option is the Gastric Sleeve, consisting of stapling the stomach to divide it into two parts where the first one has 85% capacity and the other only 15%. The stomach with only 15% capacity, which is going to be in contact with food to reduce the amount taken.

I

The third option is the Lap Band, which involves placing a silicone band that reduces the stomach size. This in order to reduce their maximum capacity up to 25 or 30 cubic centimeters.

I

Know and options to counter obesity, it is now fully in you decide to change your life and to improve the quality of it. Contact experts to make the best decision.

I

M. Marin

I

Maid Hold Asociados