Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 25 min.
Total preparation time: 45 min.
An avocado vegetable salad, whether as a main dish or appetizer, it always tastes good.
For 3-4 people:
- 2 Avocado
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper
- 4 spring onions
- 1 bunch of parsley or mixed fresh herbs at its option
For the marinade:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Open all ingredients for the marinade, squeeze the garlic clove through the press and to enter, again mix well.
- Then cut the celery stalks into thin strips, cut the peppers into small cubes and then blanch both, rinse with cold water in a colander and drain well.
- Then enter into the finished marinade and mix with this.
- Cut and add the spring onions into thin rings, then get out the avocado flesh dissolve, cut into cubes and also mix with the salad.
- Chop the herbs finely and add, perhaps even the cut of the green stalks of celery and mix it with the salad.
- All mix well and then put about 20-30 minutes cool.
Serve with pita bread, toasted bread, fresh brown bread or baguette is.