Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 25 min.
Total preparation time: 35 min.
On Sunday I was suddenly raided a craving for sweets. Nothing in the house. Not even special baking ingredients to produce even one of my favorite cake: just a little sugar, a little powdered sugar, 1 single egg, some milk. Scavenge, search, think, brooding, brooding. Finally a muffin recipe that you can prepare with few ingredients:
- 250 g flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 100 g margarine, soft
- 100 g sugar
- 1/4 L milk
- possibly Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 ° upper and lower heat. The wells of a muffin plate fat.
- Egg slyly with a mixer briefly, then add sugar and soft margarine and mix well, stir in the milk at the end.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together and then stir into the butter mixture.
- Pour batter into each 2/3 in each well and then on the center shelf of the oven about 20 - jaws 25 minutes until the muffins are lovely gone up and have taken on a golden brown color.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes, then loosen only from the mold and dust with icing sugar.
I had mixed some Nutella and rum flavor, I had left at home into the batter.
These muffins are really delicious, the surface a little crispy, the inside soft and super-fluffy; and even a day later.
There are many possible variations
- You can mix in raisins, chopped nuts, various fruits, jams, cocoa, chocolate pieces, etc., etc..
- One can any chopped candy bars, such as Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat or other fold. Oreo, Raffaello, Giotto Ferrero Rocher or whatever you want.
- Powdered sugar over it or icing cast, glaze with different chocolate coatings, various baking flavors or lemon or orange zest to the dough, and ... and ... and.
- Instead of sugar you can take honey or maple syrup, milk partially replaced by various juices or coffee.
The imagination knows no limits.
Try it out. Bon Appetite.