Total preparation time: 3 h 30 min..
Good gravy makes it as follows:
- 500 g pork
- 500 g Roast beef
- Diced 1 carrot finely
- 1 onion finely diced
- Diced 2 cloves garlic, finely
- Diced 1 red pepper finely
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- After the meat was seasoned and seared, you take it from the pan.
- Then the vegetables above comes in and is seared.
- Then let brown the mustard with the tomato paste, 1 Minute short, but not too much.
- Then pour about 300 ml dry red wine, and fooled the roast again and fill with additional min. 1 liter of water with a little stock cubes.
- Close the pot and cook for at least 2-3 hours.
- Trashed the sauce bind something with a sauce thickener, whatever the brand.
And ready is the perfect Sunday roast with gravy.