This is my all time favorite whole grain bread. It is simple to make and the ingredients are easy to get.
- 900g wholemeal spelled flour
- 150 g linseed, millet, sesame and sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 L of buttermilk
- 125 ml milk
- 2 1/4 cube of yeast
- 3/4 cup Rübenkraut
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Flour, linseed, millet, sesame, sunflower seeds and salt mix well in a large bowl.
- The buttermilk, milk with the yeast and the sugar beet syrup warm, not too hot, only lukewarm so that the yeast dissolves. Pour the milk mixture over the yeast dry ingredients and mix well.
- The dough now. Either in a greased bread pan or 30 fill in two 30er cake baking tins and put it on the middle rack in the oven You do not let go the dough.
- After 10 minutes, the oven downshifting to 150 ° C. The large bread must be baked about 90 minutes, the two small about 75 minutes.
- Approximately Etc. 10 minutes after baking fetch the bread from the mold and preferably overnight, under a clean dishtowel leave to cool.
- The next morning, the bread can be perfectly cut and frozen in portions.
- You can change by z. B. Upper Nuts other seeds adds, especially great I found walnuts ingredients. I tasted this bread is best with just butter.