Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total cooking time: 25 min.
Zucchini carrot "spaghetti" with peanut and turkey: An interesting and healthy variation of zucchini glut in the garden to be, or to take advantage of the currently favorable prices Zucchini Lord.
- 2 piece chicken or turkey breast
- 4 zucchini
- 3-4 carrots
- 2 tsp sesame
- Salt, spice China
For the sauce
- 1/2 jar of peanut butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil (I'll create it yourself, but you get it in larger supermarkets or at discount stores in the Asiawochen, rapeseed oil goes to the emergency but also
- 1 tsp garlic flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- Chilli flakes or powder
- 1/4 cup water
- First the meat is seared and seasoned cut into small cubes or strips in sesame oil, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- The peanut butter is added with the ingredients in a saucepan and gently heated. Gradually, the water is added, until the sauce has the right consistency.
- The vegetables are cut with a Julienne into fine strips.
- Who does not have these on hand peeler, can cut the zucchini lengthwise into narrow strips and then deep plane off with a cheese slicer or peeler fine long columns.
- First blanch the carrot strips for about 3 minutes in boiling water, then place the zucchini strips for an additional 2 minutes to do so.
- Arrange on a plate like spaghetti, distribute the meat on it and give the peanut sauce over it.